Nettle (Urtica dioica, ortiga, stinging nettle) has anti-inflammatory, anticancer, diuretic, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiulcer, and analgesic activities. Nettle root is used for an enlarged prostate, for joints, and as a diuretic and astringent. Nettle leaves are used for arthritis, sore muscles, hair loss, anemia, poor circulation, diabetes, enlarged spleen, allergies, eczema and rash, and asthma. Nettle is used as a general health tonic and blood purifier.
Our Stinging Nettle is harvested with love and intention on the lush island of Saint Lucia. Stinging Nettle is one of the most potent and nutrient dense herbs on the planet!
The benefits of Stinging Nettle include:
- Mineral rich
- Natural Diuretic
- Anti-oxidant rich
- Mens health
- UTI infections/bladder infections
- Targets cancer cells
- Flushes out inflammation and toxins
- GREAT for allergies
- Builds and nourishes the blood (protects the body, balances the menstrual cycle, menopause)
- Cleanses the lungs, kidneys, and liver
- Restores organs
- Helps with digestion
- High in protein. After a good workout, consume or drink a cup of Nettle.
- High in chlorophyll
- Promotes and builds energy! If you need a boost, Nettle got you.
- Builds testosterone
- Build vigor, vitality, sex drive, and libido
- Used as a spiritual guide
How to prepare and full joy:
One tablespoon of the dried leaf can be used in 1 cup of hot water and steeped for 5, 7, 9, or 13 minutes in a sealed or covered container, depending on your desired potency.