Red clover (Trifolium pratense, meadow honeysuckle, meadow trefoil, purple clover, trefoil, wild clover, cleaver grass, marl grass, cow grass) has anticancer, diuretic, expectorant, and sedative, anti-inflammatory, and antiatherosclerosis properties. Red clover is used for its estrogen properties to relieve menopausal symptoms. Red clover is a blood purifier and is used to break up calcification in soft tissues and to clean the lymphatic system of lymph fluid waste.
Seek Red Clover to cleanse and nourish your body and mind on a cellular level. Originating from Europe, northern Asia, and Africa, Red Clover is now shedding its power throughout the world. It’s well known to be a blood purifier and having bioidentical estrogen.
Dr. Sebi used this herb in his Lymphalin products which removes calcification in the soft tissue of the body.
- Boosts immune system
- Psychological health (anxiety, stress, depression)
- Aids in reproductive health
- Skin, hair, and scalp health
- Keeps the arteries clear from plaque
- Boosts libido, sex drive, mood, sleep, and energy
- Cleanses the bloodstream
- Respiratory Health (removes mucous from the whole system)
- Detoxes the body
(Medical caution: not recommended for women who are pregnant.)